Monday 10 June 2013

Hello Readers!

     Welcome to my study abroad travel blog. 
My wonderful university, Guelph-Humber has extended the opportunity of a life time. 
This summer I will be tackling London, England and New York City.
This is of course for academic purpose.
After completing the course I will receive a credit, counted as an elective course. 
 "Media Ownership: Government and Private Perspectives". 
We will arrive in London first, to visit the home of media and then NYC to see where media as expanded, and where it is today.
The main point of this course is to look at public and private broadcasters and then  decide independently the benefits and downfalls of each. 
Follow my blog to see what I learn each day!
I hope all you readers out there can feel as though you are with me on this amazing journey. 
I'll keep you up-to-date with not only my scheduled academic pursuits, but my personal exploration of the top media capitals of our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment